Traci Bingham Quotes

1. I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.








2. I enjoy reality TV shows. Watching them, and appearing in them. There's a spontaniety involved in the unscripted shows that I like to be involved with.


3. I had to have a large kitchen because I look to cook.




4. I'm learning as much martial arts as I possibly can. My show is packed with action. Enough to get a rise.




5. Sci-fi fans are eccentric.

6. My fiance and I had a few problems working through some of the things that he saw me say and do on the "Surreal Life." Considering the company that I was in, Ron Jeremy and Trishelle from "The Real World," I think I was pretty tame.


7. We're actually building onto the house to make it bigger because we want to start a family.

8. On "Baywatch" (1989), I got thousands of hot and heavy letters, but on "Black Scorpion" (2001), they ask technical questions and I have no idea.

9. There's part of me that can be a total bitch. Then there's part of me that can be so sweet and innocent.



What do you think of Traci Bingham's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts