Pamela Anderson Quotes

1. I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out.




2. It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.

3. And I'm not an actress. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business.

4. Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.


5. I am what I am and I'm a horrible liar. I can't do it. I'm just very candid.

6. I have this phobia: I don't like mirrors. And I don't watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room.

7. If people knew how KFC treats its chickens, they'd never eat another drumstick.

8. I'm a mother with two small children, so I don't take as much crap as I used to.

9. Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.

10. My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy.

11. It's going to take a certain man for me to ever get involved with, because he'll have to realize I don't have two children, I have three. Tommy is always going to always be a part of my life.

12. People who wear fur smell like a wet dog if they're in the rain. And they look fat and gross.

13. There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.

14. The bust of Colonel Sanders stands as a monument to cruelty and has no place in the Kentucky state Capitol.





15. There's no way I set out to be a certain kind of symbol - the way I dress is the way I am, the way I live my life.

16. I love being outdoors and think a tan is very sexy. I'll lie out on white towels strewn with pillows. I don't like to hide under hats. If anyone knows about spending lots of the time on the beach, with kids and dogs in tow, it's me.

17. The thing I love most about my body and the thing I hate most are my breasts and my breasts.






18. Jungian therapy connects me to my grandfather. I feel his presence strongly. He is always with me.

19. Upon learning that Siegfried and Roy's two-hundred-plus employees have been advised to find other jobs. PETA and I are urging the show to use some of the millions of dollars it has made from exotic animals to build a state-of-the-art sanctuary and immediately retire all the animals in the Mirage compound.

20. As you may know, KFC is under worldwide pressure to eliminate its cruelest abuses of chickens, such as cutting the beaks off baby birds, breeding chickens to grow so large, so quickly that many suffer crippling injuries and slitting the bird's throats or dropping them into tanks of scalding-hot water while they are still alive and able to feel pain.

21. Size does matter. There's a lot of ways to make people feel good, but personally I think it does enhance things.

22. In junior high, a boy poured water down my shirt and yelled: "Now maybe they'll grow."

23. You don't want to have to be the man and the woman in the relationship. I always say you want a man who can fix the toilet.

24. I was not a big drug person. I couldn't smoke pot because it made me so paranoid that I couldn't tell if I had to pee or I was really cold, so I just didn't enjoy it.

25. What I know in life runs the gamut of the "feminist experience." The true meaning of feminism is this: to use your strong womanly image to gain strong results in society.

26. My sons think it's a fireman's pole, but I forgot to cut a hole through the ground into the kitchen.

27. Turn Over a New Leaf - Try Vegetarian.

28. I'm glad he got what he got. He deserves it.

29. Never had any meetings. They never asked any advice, and then they touted to the press that they had this animal-welfare advisory committee. I felt like I was being used.



30. We always knew you would go back.

31. But I hope he learns something.

32. I still have your suspenders from last time.

33. No. I think they expand on camera, because in person, it's…

34. I am NOT getting married.

35. I don't judge anybody for doing it but I don't really think I want to.

36. I think, as we get older, it gets more interesting. I don't want to turn into one of those crazy (women). Everyone starts looking the same.

37. I'm vegetarian...I can't do a roast. No, that's why I brought my vegetable, so I could eat something tonight.

38. I'm not seeing either of them.

39. There is enough to handle… My kids and Tommy are enough to handle.

40. Absolutely not…(I'm) just trying to get him a little press for his new show.

41. What KFC does to 750 million chickens each year is not civilized or acceptable, and you can help change that. Cruelty is cruelty, and KFC is being cruel in the extreme. I am calling for a boycott of all KFC restaurants until my friends at PETA tell me that you have agreed to be kinder in your practices.

42. Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror. (Esquire, Jan. 2005)

43. My earliest memory? Trying to use a red jelly bean as lipstick. (The Guardian, Jan. 18, 2008)

44. Sex makes you get real.

45. The sexiest thing about men is how they are with kids…If they are great with kids they are real men…selfless, powerful, comforting…Too bad so many men suck!




46. My breasts have a career. I'm just tagging along.  (Esquire, Jan. 2005)

47. People always tell me: "Reinvent yourself, re-this, re-whatever." I haven't reinvented myself. It's an honest evolution. I've always been authentic. Except for the boobs. (Marie Claire, Jan. 2010)

48. I'm on a mission to love, give as much as I can, and support people who make a difference. (Jetset Magazine interview)






49. A little bit of pain is good for you. I feel alive. Everybody needs struggle. Once you overcome an obstacle, you springboard into the future. Life is interesting and short and it's not supposed to be easy, and if it is, you're probably just in denial and you're existing here like a zombie.

50. Eventually you just have to realize that you're living for an audience of one. I'm not here for anyone else's approval. (Esquire, Jan. 2005)

51. It's much easier to have nothing to live up to. You surprise people when you form a full sentence. (The Guardian, Dec. 17, 2010)

52. Love never goes away; it just changes form. (Esquire, Jan. 2005)

53. That's one of the things about being married to a couple of musicians, I have got great iPods. That's what I was left with - an iPod each. (The Guardian, Dec. 17, 2010)

54. My favorite food city is wherever I happen to be eating. You know what they say, love the one you’re with! (PBS interview, Aug. 15, 2011)






55. My favorite word? "Yes." (The Guardian, Jan. 18, 2008)

56. Rock stars are like prophets. There's something about somebody who can get up on a stage and sing. And then when they write you songs, forget it, okay? (Esquire, Jan. 2005)

57. I know my mom still wears lingerie and jumps out of closets to scare my dad. She’s always joked that she tries to give him a heart attack so she can get his coin collection. But now she’s actually worried that she might give him a heart attack. And the coin collection may not exist, so she’s being gentler on him. (interview, Aug. 3, 2011)

58. PETA is such an important cause to me. The mistreatment of animals is something that just really gets me. I feel it's really the most important part of what I do. Don't Eat Meat! Don't Wear Fur! I mean, there are so many other options these days. (Hot Spots Magazine, May 19, 2011)

59. You know, once you give birth, once you have kids, you realize what's important in life, and you realize it's really not difficult to be a good person. And so when people aren't good around me, I tend to move away from that. There are so many good people in the world, and you want to surround your children with that.



60. When I did TV shows and movies, the studios did demographic research. They were shocked to find that my audience isn't just men who are too drunk to turn off the TV after football. It's women, too. I don't know exactly why, other than that I've tried to remain true to myself for all these years. I have gone through a lot, and I've been open about it. Maybe they look at me and can see how you can grow up, have children, continue to be sexy, get married and divorced and, though you grew up poor, live the American dream. I'm very blessed. I'm happy for it all.  (Playboy, May 2004)

61. People say I'm the ultimate California girl, which is funny, being that I'm Canadian.  (Esquire, Jan. 2005)



62. Opportunity only gives you knockers once. (The Guardian, Jan. 18, 2008)

63. Every time we go by KFC, my kids ask me to honk and they yell "Boo" out the window.

64. Don't place her too close to the heater, she'll melt.

65. It's terrible because people see stars like JLo and Beyoncé wearing fur and they don't think about the cruelty that goes into it.

66. I don't recommend surgery at all. Women's bodies are beautiful as they are, and I've had a love/hate relationship with my breasts my whole life. (The New York Post)







67. My doctor says: "You have hepatitis C." And I go: "Okay, how do I get rid of it?" And he's like: "You can't. This is what you're going to die from." I was in the middle of shooting VIP; I didn't know what to do. This wash came over my body. And then the doctor says: "Do you know how you got it?" I said no. And he said: "Your husband never told you he had it?" It kind of threw me for a while. Obviously, it's a hard thing to tell someone, but I wish he could have had the nerve to tell me. Obviously, his ego was more important than my life.

68. I think my breasts expand on TV. I swear I don’t feel that big. When I look at them on TV, I think: "Who is that?" It’s all lighting.

69. I especially loved visiting an orphanage outside of Moscow. It was really eye opening - sad but inspiring to see these kids happy despite having nothing - really nothing, including parents. I’m going back to visit - I’m in love with them and their spirits.(on visiting an orphanage while in Russia in 2007)



70. Would I be ready to adopt a child? I’m not saying it’s impossible. I have my two boys and it would just be so amazing to make one more kid happy in this life.  (revealing in 2007 she's ready to have another baby)

71. It was a big mistake, but I was in St Tropez, I would have married the fisherman on the corner. I think I just got swept up and I wanted to have a family for my kids but you remember really quickly when you get back together why you’re not together… When we were together, it just wasn’t a good thing.  (on her marriage to Kid Rock)

72. I have to laugh - well at least the world knows I don’t get botox! I’m much hotter in my mind, I swear I look better. Then again I hardly check a mirror before I go outside, I may start doing that more. I may have to start working out too, although genes and gymnastics have gotten me this far.  (after seeing photos of herself in a bikini in 2007)

73. I start at the Chateau Marmont and I usually end up naked in David LaChapelle’s studio taking crazy pictures… four or five in the morning, lying across a car in David’s studio.(admitting she often finishes a night out by stripping and posing for photos)




74. Now that things have calmed down - I think - I just want to say it’s great to get back to normal life. We are doing great. Thanks for all the support. Don’t get married on vacation!  (describing her marriage to Kid Rock as a holiday romance gone wrong)

75. I laugh when I end up on the worst-dressed lists. I’m not trying to be fashionable. I know I’m kind of a cartoon character. Do people honestly think I’m wearing a kafkan in order to be fashionable?


76. Men hunt because they have something wrong with their own equipment and they need something else to shoot.

77. Well, there are things I don’t really know about, like sentence structure, a beginning, a middle, and an end. (talking about her ghostwriter/cowriter on her novel)

78. I like my causes the way I like my men - big and in your face, but with big hearts.


79. I’ve been fortunate - I haven’t had too many auditions. I slept with the right people.

80. I’ve always had very good penis karma. I used to say I’d never seen a small one, but recently, maybe I have.

81. I think the thighs are the hardest area for any woman to maintain. I’m lucky that my mother has no cellulite on her body, so hopefully I’ll follow in her footsteps. 

82. There are already a lot of serious actors, I respect these people, but I just want to be the one who had fun.

83. I feel much heavier when I’m in love.

84. I’m getting married a few times this month to the same guy. If Bob (Kid Rock) knew he was getting married five years ago in St Tropez, he wouldn’t have believed it. We had to do Malibu, we’ve got to do Detroit and we’ve got to do Nashville. I am fine. I am not nervous. It is a good decision. (Pamela plans to wed Kid Rock at least four times)

85. I always think clothes make you look fat, so I prefer to be naked.



86. I tend to just completely consume the men that I love. I'm such a romantic. I want to shower my man with attention and every kind of gift. I tend to lose myself in somebody because I think that’s the best thing about being in love really being in love. I tend to overdo it.


What do you think of Pamela Anderson's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts