Kristen Stewart Quotes

1. Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the crap out of me.







2. Anytime I hear that somebody's really rich, the first question is: "Do you do anything with it? Or do you, like, chill? You just sit on it?"

3. I go outside, and I'm wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say: "What's wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush."


4. I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming.







5. Sure, "Twilight" is really huge right now and everybody's freaking out over it, but it will go away soon and I will be back to doing what I'm used to doing: weird little movies that nobody sees.

6. I just want the fans of the book to be happy. I don't necessarily care about anyone else.

7. I don't want to make movies for kids, and I don't want to make movies for adults either.

8. I never expected that this would be my life.


9. I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.


10. It's impossible to always get across what I'm trying to say, but, if I just stay honest, then I'm not going to look back on any of these interviews and wonder what I was trying to do or be.

11. What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction.

12. I don't think I would ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine years old. I would have been the last person to stand up and say: "I'd like to star in the play."


13. I had to act in a school play when I was about ten years old. I really didn't want to do it. But everyone had to do it so I didn't have a choice. A talent agent came and watched it and later gave me some work. It's funny because I'd always known that I wanted a movie career. I just didn't think that I would be in the movies.



14. I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.

15. I want to go to college. I'm going to take four years off. I don't want to miss that. I want to be a writer. I think that'd be awesome.

16. I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them.


17. I wouldn't tell you anything about anybody I cared about because it becomes entertainment for other people, and it sort of just cheapens everything in your life. I would never tell you if I was dating anybody.


18. "It's okay," you know? It's okay to be you. It's okay to just not be okay. It's okay to not be okay.

19. I'm really proud of Twilight. I think it's a good movie. It was hard to do, and I think it turned out pretty good. But I don't take much credit for it. So when you show up at these places, and there's literally like a thousand girls and they're all screaming your name, you're like, why? You don't feel like you deserve it.

20. People say: "Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it." It's like: No they won't! They'll ask for specifics.


21. Masses of girls identified with Bella in a really profound way, for want of a better word. The connection that I've seen people have - I've seen it physically. It's the characters they're flipping for.


22. When I dress up, I have to have a lot of help. I was in a T-shirt until a few minutes ago.

23. There's no way to eloquently put this. I just can't go to the mall. It bothers me that I can't be outside very often. And also to not ever be just "some girl" again. Just being some chick at some place, that's gone.


24. I don't want to be Angelina Jolie. Not that Angelina Jolie is not the most talented, beautiful, successful, amazing, admirable person who does good things for the world, but I don't want to be a movie star like that. I don't think theres anything about being a celebrity that is desirable. I understand that everybody's going to know who you are and what you look like, but why be so obsessive?

25. You better not mess with me because I take myself very seriously.

26. Everybody says the first cut if the deepest. It's so true. I don't know if it's because it's the best love, but it's the first that you remember. There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn't go as far as to say: "Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart." You hold on to that, just that first experience, it's good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts.

27. You build a perimeter of people that are really important to you.

28. I don't want to get married right now. Some people want to get married whatever. I really don't think about it. I'm not the type of girl who grew up planning her own wedding.


29. I was glad to leave school. I was missing a lot of classes and they were failing me. I couldn't relate to kids my own age. They are mean and don't give you any chance. Once you have done with school, you realize that it is just a smaller version of life, and really I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about five. I remember when I turned 18 everyone asked me if I felt more mature, but I felt the same as I always did. Juggling work and school, and helping my mother; I've always had a lot of responsibility.

30. People say that I'm miserable all the time. It's not that I'm miserable, it's just that somebody's yelling at me. I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying. It's a physical reaction to the energy that's thrown at you.

31. I think it's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I'm nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward…and I am…but those are bad words for them.


32. Twilight deals with the universe, and what life is about. You can make that cliche and bullshit and make it with everything being on the surface, or in this case make it a pretty triumphant love story.


33. I think it shows that if you have a best friend, you help them no matter what happens. I think kids can relate to that.

34. I think that it empowers kids, and kids like that because in real life when they're at school teachers are kind of overbearing. Sometimes older people can kind of be patronizing. But when movies empower kids, I think they like it a lot.

35. I would say Jodie Foster because she's not just an actress. She's a director, she's a producer, she's a writer. She's conquered the business. You don't see her much in the press. She's very, very well respected, very professional. She's awesome.

36. When I got Panic Room I'm like: "Oh my God that's huge! It's bigger than huge." I was kind of freaked out at first.


37. Well, she loses what basically gives her the drive to do anything in her whole life. She loses the man she's in love with, but she also loses her entire life plan, and she's so young to have to be forced into a decision like that. It's just a glorified, elaborate version of the worst breakup you've ever been through. All of a sudden you question everything. All of a sudden you know nothing and you're dropped in the middle of a freezing cold ocean. Oddly, we have a character that's warm enough and bright enough to bring her out of that, and it's truly gut-ripping. Because as perfect as Jacob is for her, she holds on to an ideal, the ultimate fiery love that she has for Edward even though it's not comfortable, it's not practical and it's not a good idea.

38. I do want to work on writing, because writing's a skill. Writing is something that you can train yourself to know better. To know yourself better. And it's intimidating as hell. I mean, I definitely will always do what I've been doing. I've also started taking a lot of pictures, and they help the writing. The pictures help the writing. I mean, I want to make books. I want to take pictures and then write all over the pictures. And then I don't have to say a complete story, because I have the picture, and I have just a word.

39. You should have the opportunity to be more than one person with different people because you have that within you. It's not like you're faking it. If everyone knows you so well and can always get a hold of you, then you're stuck to this thing that people think you are. You should have the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Because you do. Naturally.

40. Really, I'm incredibly disjointed and not candid. Just in general, my thoughts tend to come out in little spurts that don't necessarily connect. If you hang around long enough, you can find the linear path. But it will take a second. That is why these interviews never go well for me.


41. I start everything from the same place, with that sense of responsibility. On a bigger movie, you have to be aware that you can only control your aspect of the film. It's nice to be on a smaller movie because you're working with your friends and you feel so close-knit. It's your movie and you can do anything you want, and nobody's going to have anything to say. With a bigger movie, it concerns so many people. It's so much more of a process. But, in terms of what I do personally, it has to be the same, or else I'm just on some big movie, being a liar, and I can't do that.

42. I've always had an aversion to looking sexy, but I've grown out of it.

43. All I try to do in the press is be honest about something that I really care about.

44. A lot of actors think that what we do is so important, like we're saving people's lives or something.


45. Acting is such a personal thing, which is weird because at the same time it's not. It's for the consumption of other people. But in terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it's just the most extreme version of that that I've ever found. It's like running, it's exertion. When you reach that point where you can't go anymore and you stop and you take a breath, it's that same sort of clearing of the mind.

46. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominate that part might be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


47. I don't go to school, so I'm not really exposed to people my age. I work with all adults on movie sets. Being young is frustrating. It drives me kind of insane. I feel so restricted. I can't wait to get to the stage where I can wake up in the morning and just do what I want.

48. He gets a lot of attention because he's buff. But that's not why he got the job.

49. I thought we were making a cult movie; I had no idea it was going to be this, like, phenomenon.


50. There's nothing you can do about it, to be honest. I don't leave my hotel room…literally, I don't. I don't talk to anybody about my personal life, and maybe that perpetuates it, too. But it's really important to own what you own and keep it to yourself. That said, the only way for me not to have somebody know where I went the night before is if I didn't go out at all. I'm trading. It depends on what mood I'm in. Some nights, I think: "You know what? I don't care. I'm going to do what I want to do." Then the next day I think: "Ugh. Now everyone thinks I'm going out to get the attention." and I'm like: ?"No, actually, for a second, thought that maybe I could be like a normal person".

51. Self-evaluation is not my strong point, and you're constantly asked to critique yourself. You just spent three months on a set and your whole life is wrapped up in that - and then it's like: "Okay, define that right now in five seconds." I can't do that. I used to get so nervous that I would become a completely different person - and then they would think that was me. So I've tried to calm down, but no one's ever going to write: "Oh, she's actually just a pretty f-in' average chick who really loves what she does." That's not gonna happen.

52. Usually I come in and sit down at roundtables in America and they look at me like: "what is wrong with you?" Just because I don't fit…nobody fits into the frame that typical Hollywood young actresses do, but they try to. They try to be this thing. Try to memorize answers and make everybody happy. That's so horrifying and scary to me. So when you're not that, you get criticized for it. You get criticized for being honest and criticized for being nervous. So that's kind of annoying. I do a whole day of press and then I get calls from publicity people that are like: "you might want to be a little bit more bubbly". And I'm like: "no". People get very upset in the States. It's weird. Fans of the book especially. They don't understand me. Which is fine. I guess it doesn't really matter who I am, it just matters that they like the movie.

53. I absolutely have no foresight. I used to think I had a lot when I was younger. I worked really hard in school to give myself options, and I've literally taken those options and thrown them down the toilet. Purposely - not to make that sound totally negative. It's what I want. I want to keep doing what I'm doing. It's funny, people ask me all the time: "What do you do for fun? What do you do when you're not acting?" It's a strange thing, acting. It's a business, it's a job, everything like that. All it is, is self-reflection. You just never stop caring about people and I've never stopped doing that, so I'm sure it'll seep into other areas of my life. I want to write. I'm not going to school because I can't take the structure of it, but I'm not going to stop learning.

54. My life hasn't changed. Most circumstances I find myself in are different than they were a year ago, but I myself haven't changed…however a normal 18-year-old girl would change in a year. But it makes things so much easier. I would do it for free every day even if nobody saw it. I cannot describe how good it feels to actually have something that is truly into your heart and soul actually affecting people. And that's amazing. So that's the biggest change.

55. I was just in Botswana in Africa. I wanted to learn something about the world. I just feel really ignorant whenever I leave the country. I don't know a lot of stuff, and I really want to. I figure that traveling is a good way to start if you want knowledge. Like, if you don't know something about a country, then go and check it out. That's what I did.


56. This weird thing happens when you're in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they'll be good for your career. It's not about the project's integrity or anything like that. It's about raising your profile and all that crap.

57. When I met her I was like: "Oh, wow! You’re crazy!" She is very fast paced, fun , and attracts a lot of attention. She walked into a room and you had no option but to look at her. Charlize exceeded all of my expectations. (about acting with Charlize Theron in Swath / May 04, 2012)


58. It is weird with the paparazzi. We are not on the top of the paparazzi list, but it is definitely tougher for Rob. I’m quite shy and people think I’m aloof. I get that all the time: "She should not be in this position because she can’t handle it," and, "She is stuck up and doesn’t want to talk to anybody. She is miserable, and if you are miserable stop doing it." But do you have a choice? I want to be an actor, I am just not very comfortable talking about myself.

59. I didn’t walk around talking about doing movies but then someone saw an old movie I was in, "The Safety of Objects", and realized that the little boy in it had grown up into this girl - me. And then I got a lot of: "She’s such a b***h!" And yet most of these kids had never even spoken to me. (about being teased by her peers in school / September 13, 2010)


60. At the beginning of the films there wasn’t a relationship at all, because we (me and Robert) didn’t know each other at all, but now it’s all different. We’ve shot all these films together and he’s become a good friend of mine. Taylor Lautner and Rob are incredibly important to me. They don’t get on my nerves. We’re always honest with each other without having to worry whether we’re hurting each other’s feelings.

61. I like fashion because it’s sort of my job, so I’m into it when I have to be. But when I’m not working, I wear jeans and T-shirts. I go to vintage stores all the time to find funky T-shirts.


62. Rob almost convinced me that it was a good idea. He wanted me to juggle…to bring these bags of props on stage and he wanted to be hula hooping with a match in his mouth and he wanted me to be juggling…I couldn’t even walk to the stage without tripping. So I shot that one down. (Kristen Stewart saying Robert Pattinson tried to convince her to perform juggling during the recent MTV Movie Awards which she denied / July 01, 2010)

63. I wish I didn’t have to show up in these dresses - we look like demi-gods when we show up. I want to be able to run around and not have my feet feeling like they’re going to fall off.

64. Bella is older than me and hopefully, by the time I’m there, that’s not going to be weird to play. It will be cool. As soon as you start bringing your own (personal) stuff in, it’s like: "No, that’s not right." You’re playing a different person. You can relate but you have to leave that stuff at the door.


65. Yes. Definitely, as long as it was really good. Wanted was a great movie … James McAvoy makes that movie different than most other action movies because he’s a real guy, and I feel most action movies don’t have that. But I wouldn’t just want to be in a mindless, blow-up movie. I’m not into it.

66. I’m not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I’d like that too someday, sure. I believe in marriage. Whatever you want to do, you know?


67. I knew everything from the word go. I’m really, really mature that way. I never had "the talk". I could never have "the talk." I didn’t need it. (Kristen Stewart saying their parents never talked to her about s*x and assumed she knows everything about it / June 14, 2010)

68. We don’t get to choose where we go. We’re told which premieres we are attending. We don’t have a say in it. There is nothing we can do.

69. I have one crazy stalker. It’s not worth changing my number for. I’m pretty certain that it’s some girl who got my number from someone I went to school with.

70. That’s totally the reason. They just make up a story to go along with the pictures. If they never get the picture, there’s no story. We are just good hiders now.

71. It’s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s f***ing dangerous.


72. Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like: "Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I’m in?" I can’t be by myself and I like being by myself.

73. I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh*t, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a shit more than I do.

74. I thought everyone would write s**t reviews. I thought everyone was waiting, itching to say that I should just go back to Twilight. (Kristen Stewart thought she would get bad reviews for her movie The Runaways / April 22, 2010)

75. I get defensive and that has probably perpetuated people’s idea of me never smiling. I kind of shake my leg too, so people think I’m always uncomfortable.


76. I definitely act differently. I’m definitely overcoming a lot of it. The only insecurity I’ve developed is just being overly paranoid about everyone looking at you when they’re not.


77. He asked me to marry him. As a joke, though. Well, at least I think so! (Kristen Stewart saying Robert Pattison proposed to her / April 11, 2010)

78. I was never the type of girl to be walking around talking about acting, so in the beginning I didn’t get hassle, until someone realized. I tried to play it down but I got, "Oh, she’s such a b**ch." Since I was 14, I continued my education via correspondence while concentrating on my career.

79. The day I did the graduation scene on Eclipse, I had just finished high school myself the week before. Acting was the first thing I ever thrived at. But they support anything I want to do.

80. It was like a slow wearing down of like: "Okay, Kristen's going to do what she's going to do. She's just going to do these movies". Not that they were against it…I sort of didn't care any more. I was like: "Are you guys cool with this?"


81. She's a really well-known script supervisor and she's co-written this drama K-11, which she'll direct and I will be in. If she called me right now and said: "We're making the movie," I would be really excited. I guess my question is: "How would it be to work with a parent?" (on working with her mom in her upcoming movie K-11 / March 18, 2010)

82. We're really close and then, at the same time, we're creatively very different. But, I think it would be cool if it happens. (on working with her mom in her upcoming movie K-11 / March 18, 2010)

83. If I had that drive...It could never be fun for me to be a rock star because I'm not one. (Kristen Stewart won't quit acting for a career in music / March 17, 2010)


84. Yeah (I felt some pressure), especially for the performances because she has such a distinct voice. She is on fire. She stares the audience down. I've never seen anything like it and you don't know you can do it until you do it for the first time.
(Kristen Stewart had to study Joan Jett carefully preparing for her role / March 17, 2010)




85. I think he's bold and different. It wasn't an easy character to play. I thought he was really good in it. (Kristen Stewart on Robert Pattinson's performance in the movie Remember Me / March 16, 2010)


86. I've never been so fanatical about something. I never had that thing that I'm obsessed with. But, I've followed things for years like bands and movies and actors. I completely get what they're feeling. Personally, it's just so cool for me to be able to go back and follow a character for so long in successive movies. The fact that fans love them helps give me the chance. (Kristen Stewart on understanding Twilight fans / March 16, 2010)

87. It's hard to generalize about the characters that I've played because they all have their separate issues. I don't know what types of characters, especially if they're young girls, who wouldn't be considered disaffected. I think to play a completely mindless happy person would be mindless and happy, but boring. I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I'm just playing parts that speak to me. The only thing I would never do is a big explosion movie. I couldn't handle it. I would totally break down. (about playing a series of roles of disaffected teens / March 16, 2010)


88. You have to live something when you film it. I know from the outside Twilight looks a big commercial movie. But, it was more difficult to play Bella than a lot of other parts I've done. And, she's still developing because I'm not finished yet. It's more of an exploration of a person's journey.

89. I did my own road trip back from Portland where we were filming. I bought like a little truck and drove home to L.A. It wasn't like the most transformative experience, but it was fun. It gave me a sense of freedom and going away from something that was a rather intense experience. (on what she did after finishing acting in the Twilight movie / March 16, 2010)


90. We really bonded on The Runaways. I'm really looking forward to the three days that she's probably going to be filming Breaking Dawn. It's weird to see her in the Twilight setting because it's usually the same cast of people. But, suddenly, there was Dakota. The first time I saw her in her wardrobe as Jane, on Eclipse, which was not too far after we finished The Runaways, it was bizarre as all hell.

91. She's really hot, She's got a look. (about Lady Gaga / March 16, 2010)

92. I would never karaoke either. Every time I've even tried to do that, I've regretted it two lines in, and I end up talking (the lyrics). It's making me embarrassed talking about it.

93. I just can say that with Twilight we all have become really close and what people say about us ends up debasing our relationships.


94. She was 15, and I wasn't allowed to gr**e her. I'm actually not kidding, there are major restrictions that I don't remember from when I was younger. (Kristen Stewart was banned from gro**ng Dakota Fanning / March 13, 2010)






95. I don't want to give anything way. It's a really passionate, hardcore scene. No, it's just a kiss. It's not really a big deal. (on her onscreen smooch with Dakota Fanning in her  movie The Runaways / March 13, 2010)

96. I haven't really done a lot of movies with people close to my own age to have a good friend like that. So I was excited, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to do it with. (Kristen Stewart bonded with Dakota Fanning while the pair filmed The Runaways / March 12, 2010)


97. I was really lucky to have her be so into the project and so open about it, because not a lot of people my age know about The Runaways and it was the most important part of her life and kick-started her career. (Kristen Stewart felt lucky to play rocker Joan Jett in her movie The Runaways. / March 11, 2010)




98. And also, they were the first girl band. They were the first girls to ever play aggressive, sexual assertive rock and roll. (in her movie The Runaways. / March 11, 2010)

99. I think he's really handsome. And I've become more comfortable with the whole tabloid rumor stuff. (on Robert Pattinson)


100. It's like a soap opera, so it doesn't bother me and I don't take it personally. And because I've had so much experience now, it's easier. (on the rumors that she is dating Robert Pattinson / March 09, 2010)







101. As soon as I stopped trying to control everything that came out of my mouth, and every picture that came out, I felt happier. (on the rumors that she is dating Robert Pattinson / March 09, 2010)

102. I have had some bad moments in the past. I once dropped an award and it bounced of the stage and smashed. It was horrendous, possibly one of the worst things that could happen at an awards ceremony. I am pretty clumsy so it was kind of appropriate that it was me who did it.


103. Yeah, Breaking Dawn is definitely happening, but whether or not it's two (movies) is still in question, It's so out of my hands but I feel like it deserves two.

104. Oh man, I think the story - it's the longest book of the series and to do one movie would, basically guarantee that you would have to make a few sacrifices or at least change the structure of it. That's always sort of heartbreaking, so I would so be down for it to be two.




105. I know actors who go on location and make their trailers their homes... They literally put pictures up and stuff. I don't do that. I really like being where I am. And you're made to pretend that you actually live there so it's like yeah, this is where I live now. You start again at each place.

106. I mean, as much as you can say I'd like to do this because it's different from what I've done before, I can't really plan things out like that. Despite whether or not a character sort of fits my description and the script is good, what actually drives me to do something like this, which is a really bizarre thing if you think about it: to play a part in a film and for more reason than just "Oh, I get to be in a movie." It's like no, I want to live out this life. It's like, why? So it has to speak to me in some way and that's always hard to describe, so I don't know what I want to do. This is the first time I haven't had one of my next jobs lined up so I have a totally clean horizon. That's actually pretty exciting.

107. Really I follow, to put it absolutely lamely, my heart. It would be really a shame if just because I did one movie, and I know it's four or five or whatever, but it is one story. It's one project for me. It's the same character. It's not like that changes, so if something like that would then affect choices, I don't have this scheme of how people are going to receive my movies in the order that I do them and why I do scary movies and why I do movies about "disaffected teens," which I get all the time. They're just people I really wanted to play. I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I'm just playing parts that speak to me.

108. To be honest, it's such a weird thing to talk about in this capacity. You always sort of don't look at scripts that are very clearly just framework and they just want to put a dollar sign in the picture frame. It's so obvious. I only want to do work that I find to be moving and that's something that I can't be specific about. So I'm totally lucky and I can't believe that I am. I'm not saying that I can do anything but I definitely have more opportunity than I've ever had so it's awesome.

109. I would never get used to something like that: A room full of people that you are so overwhelmingly...admiration isn't even a word that's enough. It's like there's such an overwhelming respect for everyone in the room and you feel so small, not in a bad way, it puts such an extreme dose of perspective to stand up there and speak to these people.


110. I never know what I'm going to wear until five minutes before I go somewhere…I guess I know what I'm comfortable in. I don't know how to describe that, I mean you either put it on and go "no way" or "OK, let's go."

111. I've seen him in the movie... he's really good in the movie. It's hard to talk about your friends - about anybody that's close to you that you know. It's like, he's everything I know he is. I know he can do any film. Living is so wrapped up in who you are as an actor, not everybody can play every part. He is really strong in the movie. Maybe that's different... maybe people won't really expect that, he's quite bold, which is great. (Kristen Stewart praising Robert Pattinson for his performance in the movie Remember Me. / February 22, 2010)

112. Yeah, I'm going... Me and Taylor are going to present. I've been looking at shoes, I'm trying to pick shoes that I know I won't fall down in. (Kristen Stewart will present an Oscar with Taylor Lautner / February 20, 2010)

113. I do things very impulsively, I don't really like to plan things at all. If I am passionate about something then I will do it.

114. Most Twilight fans are young girls, and this is a really, really good story for them, It just sort of opens your eyes. You just don't have any options.



115. You have moments of that (in other roles), but you never have that for an entire movie, and I had that on this, but I have moments on Twilight all the time. That's the only reason I'm able to do it.

116. Girls are scary, they covet Rob. I think half of them must hate me.

117. He's so picky. I was the first person who got him to eat sushi. He's very set in his ways. (Kristen Stewart saying Taylor Lautner has a tendency to be so picky / November 25, 2009)

118. But that is very informative of his personality. He's very steady. He has a really solid sense of himself. (Kristen Stewart saying Taylor Lautner has a tendency to be so picky / November 25, 2009)






119. I envy Bella, that's one of the thing that makes her easier to play, because it's like gosh... (trailing off) Actually, I don't envy her, because it would be one of the most difficult positions to be in ever.

120. My favorite line in the book is when I have to say to (Jacob): "It's him; it's always been him!" Yeah, it killed me. It killed me. 

121. Everything in our movie, it's such a heightened version of reality. People don't just break up (in the films) they break up and it literally kills you. It's not like you just say: "Oh, I'm really depressed and crying." I always had a really hard time figuring out: "Am I doing enough? Do I look like I'm going to die?"

122. I'm sure he's proposed to loads of girls before. He's a complete jokester! (on Robert Pattinson)

123. Wearing pajamas for four months was weird, but very comfortable. (on wearing pajamas for the movie "Panic Room")



124. Be healthy and f... everyone.

125. I don't understand these girls who judge others by the size of the hair or the level of feminity. We must be more than appearance.

126. Sometimes you have to be selfish to get what you want and move forward in life.

127. I am myself for myself and not for anybody else.

128. The weirdest f... themes run through this story - like dominance and masochism. I mean, you always have to realize that the story needs to make sense to the 11-year-olds who read the book and aren’t necessarily going to be viewing a scene as foreplay. But then there is the other segment of the audience - a large percentage - who does see the scene as foreplay. And it’s pretty deep, heady foreplay. (laughs) So it’s fun to play it both ways. (on the "sexually overpowering" nature of Edward and Bella’s dynamic within the Twilight saga/Interview Magazine 11/2009)

129. I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry. (on cheating Robert Pattinson)



130. Rob can barely jump rope. I call him Flippy because when he does his stunt rehearsals, he flips around.

131. My family are amazing. I had like, the perfect upbringing. It sucks for people like Lindsey (Lohan), but it's not her fault she's so off the rails.


What do you think of Kristen Stewart's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts