"Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova Exposed (In V Magazine)

The "Human Barbie" who became a web phenomenon after she transformed her body into a living doll with the help of plastic surgery and excellent make-up techniques is opening up about why she believes "altering reality is the key to life."





In detail, Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova, 21, is revealing her unnaturally tiny waist, large boobs, porcelain doll-like face, and long, flowing blonde mane in a new photo shoot for V Magazine, where it is hard to tell whether she is real or fake


Neeedless to say that many people doubted about the fact she is even human and claimed she is the result of  a careful photo editing. Lukyanova proves she is in fact a human being despite her out-of-this-world beauty regime.







"In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet. I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love,"
Lukyanova was quoted as saying.

"Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed" Lukyanova revealed.

When asked if she considers herself to be a singer, model or an artist, she described herself as "a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel."


"If people care about me, then I am on the right path. In real life, I never hear bad things," Lukyanova told.

"People don’t understand that it has nothing to do with looks. There are many good-looking young women, but why are they completely unknown? Because looks are just a bonus. If you spend time working only on your appearance and you forget about your inner self, people will not be interested in you because they will not feel anything," Lukyanova claimed.

"Many people think you need only good looks to be successful, but it’s not true - only spiritual work can bear tangible results"
Lukyanova added.

While
Lukyanova's goal is to benefit people, she has been slammed for spawning a "Barbie flu" and inspiring other girls in the Ukraine to adopt fantasy, fairylike looks and lifestyle, according to Forbes.com.

What do you think? Is The "Human Barbie" a role model that will benefit people?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts