Carmen Electra Quotes

1. If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they'll come to you.



2. Dancing is my number one love. That was my first goal as a child. I would love to do stage, maybe do Chicago. I love being in front of an audience. It's so stimulating. I also love to barbecue.

3. I don't find any presidents all that sexy. They're not very rock'n'roll.


4. I love doing comedy - I get a laugh out of it, it's not so serious.






5. I love to go get fireworks, even though some of them are illegal.

6. I was performing in this burlesque group, and we would go to dance rehearsals every day. You'd use every part of your body. Even though some of it is slow, it takes a lot of muscle to be able to dip down and come back up.


7. I went to the Performing Arts School and studied classical ballet. That attitude is something that's put into your head. You are never thin enough.




8. I would love to do more music, definitely. That is my true passion. Dance is first and then music.

9. If you think about it now, it's kind of ridiculous. All these hot girls on Baywatch in tiny little red bathing suits running around saving lives.


10. I'm more attracted to a stronger man rather than a feminine man. Someone who would just throw me down and take control. I love feeling helpless. I definitely like a man who is aggressive and confident.


11. No matter where I've been overseas, the food stinks, except in Italy.

12. Other people's perspective, just seeing the sexy image, might be that I take my sexuality very seriously. But I really don't. I like being sexy. It's fun, and I have had a nice little career off it.


13. With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home - it makes it easier for women that don't want to go to the gym.



14. People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to "The Art of Happiness" by the Dalai Lama.

15. I was a little nervous, 'cause for me, it's kinda like taking a big step and really doing something different.

16. I was watching an HBO special the other night on real-life maximum-security-prison guys. I glanced up, and my poster was in quite a few cells. I was screaming: "Oh, no!"


17. To the victims and people out there, our hearts are going out to them. We're not forgetting about them.

18. We were sharing stories about basketball boyfriends.

19. I never had my own name on a bathing suit on Baywatch. I was always given one that said Pamela or Yasmine. I earned my own suit, at the end of the season, which I now have framed.

20. You know criticism when you get into this business. You accept the bad with the good, the tabloids and the positive side of it.

21. I'm so excited to start working on the campaign.


22. It's an honor to be a part of such a legendary group of stars representing Max Factor, such as Rita Hayworth and Marilyn Monroe...I'm so excited to start working on the campaign.


23. Everyone knows she's beautiful, everyone knows that she's a sex symbol and I think everyone knows she's funny, too. But to actually write a script, that's pretty cool. I'm really proud of her.


24. The Carmen Electra cards give me another way to connect with my fans while providing them the ability to enjoy the convenience of shopping or paying bills with ease - online and offline…Payment Data Systems is the perfect partner for me because of the capabilities the company already has in place.



25. Cut Away…Charging them with this is an overreaction. Both of them are upset that they've been charged, and Dennis is more upset that she's been charged. (Rodman, a seven-time NBA rebounding champion, is in Miami to film the movie)

26. If I would have had a support system back then it would have helped me out a lot.


27. I definitely want to be a mom some day, absolutely. But not yet. Maybe in a couple of years.

28. I've put butter on my legs. Summer in Ohio, it gets very hot. We were all out of sun tan lotion...

29. Being sexy is a part of who I am, but there are so many other sides. I get to show that I don't take myself so seriously.

30. Being sexy is inside of you. It's a confidence thing and learning how to embrace your flaws. Everybody has their issues and things that they don't like about themselves.


31. By now my family know what to expect from me.


32. Dancers warm up to get limber and stretch out.



33. Doing Cheaper By The Dozen 2 was great, because I did have a lot bigger part in that movie, and every situation is different.

34. Don't ever be too hard on yourself-even if you have slipped and haven't really gotten on schedule, just take it easy, but slowly get yourself back into the pace, get yourself used to working out.


35. Fit to Strip is with a physical trainer from Hollywood who helps you tighten and tone your body.


36. I actually lost weight by not obsessing. When I crave something, I eat it.

37. I convinced everyone to take their clothes off and jump in the pool. Except me. I stood there with my clothes on.

38. I do like a little make-up. I like a little mascara and lip gloss at least. But when I go to the gym I'd feel weird wearing make-up.


39. I get thanked a lot from guys who say that their girlfriends bought the DVD.

40. I had to learn how to change my thinking, because I can really get caught up in not liking my body. It can turn into obsession, and it can be really bad.

41. I have a silly sense of humor and I can be a little vulgar at times, but just with people I am close to. I like to make people laugh.

42. I have been dancing since I was 5, so I wanted to incorporate things that I have learned over the years through my experience.


43. I have people who look after me and help me when I'm out of town, but when I'm at home in LA, it's my time and I love to just get in my car, crank up the music and relax.



44. I have to pinch myself because I always had a dream of having a make-up campaign. I love make-up, I'm such a girl in that way.

45. I noticed a change in my body, and I thought that it fitted in perfectly with my lifestyle.


46. I think the glamorous women and the beautiful beaches were an escape for people living in different countries.

47. I try to work out whenever I can, but sometimes I can't. So, I have to try to eat healthy just to balance it out.

48. I'm very independent. I like to be alone a lot-I like to go shopping by myself; that's my quiet time. I prefer to drive myself. I guess I like to be in control.


49. If you want to give your boyfriend or your husband a striptease or a lap dance, then you can learn that too.





50. In acting, you have to be willing to go a little bit deeper into yourself and reveal intense feelings, which can be really hard.


51. It is a workout video geared to women, so we wanted to have the presence of a man on the DVD-this guy looks like a cartoon character, he's so ripped.




52. On the other DVD, you learn how to give a lap dance and how to do a striptease. It's really fun.


53. The paparazzi have got worse for everyone over the years. It has just become such a big deal. No one in this business really has much privacy. There is an upside and a downside to it.


54. There was a bunch of girls giggling, standing by the door of the restroom, when I was there. They wanted my autograph. I thought they should let me wash my hands first.


55. They didn't send me the script for Scary Movie 4 because the script was very secretive. I thought it would be a riot to play the blind girl.


56. This second DVD is called Fit To Strip 2, and we have a fitness trainer who works with me on the DVDs so that you can learn to tone and tighten your body.

57. We hired a choreographer, worked on the moves and shot it in a week-the DVD was at first only available on the Internet, and it did really well. That's when Paramount stepped in.


58. Whatever it takes to make you more secure with yourself, you can learn to do it.

59. With Scary Movie 4, I couldn't say no because I loved being in the first one, and even though it is a cameo, it's so worth it.

60. You have to be very careful here in LA on July 4th, because you could set everything on fire.

61. Is there a rehab center for Coke drinkers? I drink six to eight cans a day.

62. There's something about male strippers, it's a little corny for me. Most of my girlfriends would rather have a lap dance by a girl - I just think they're much sexier in that type of situation.

63. "Truth or Dare" was so raw and honest. You could tell she was working really hard at dancing every number - and singing at the same time (On Madonna - In Style, Sept/2006).


64. We met on November 10th, so the 10th of every month we go out to dinner and we make a big event out of it. We have this digital camera that Miramax gave me during a movie. And we took pictures all over - we travel everywhere together. Usually, I'm just the girl and I bring out the camera: "Baby, come on, lets look". And he's like (rolls eyes) "Ok Babe" - It's kinda boring to him. This night, he brought out the camera and we were looking at the pictures together. And he was down on one knee the whole time and I wasn't even aware of that, because he was on the edge of the bed. And the very last picture was him holding up the ring. And then he proposed to me. We cried - I said "Yes", and we spent five hours just staring into each others eyes. It was really sweet. He's a good guy. Well, maybe a little more than just staring..." (on "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn" - 1999).

65. We were in the Hamptons, and we stayed at some castle, and everyone was partying. They were playing music super loud nonstop. I didn't get any sleep all weekend - you couldn't sleep if you wanted to. So after all the other parties were over, everyone came back to the castle. I convinced everyone to take their clothes off and jump in the pool. Except me. I stood there with my clothes on. (Being asked about a crazy fourth of July event)

What do you think of Carmen Electra's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts